What is Human Capital?
"Human capital is the term for the collective capability, knowledge and skills of the people that are employed by an organisation"
Watch Dr Ian Clarkson - QA's Head of Organisational Consultancy – explain what Human Capital is:
How do you know if you are facing a human capital challenge? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you know what capability already exists in your organisation? Does it match what the business will need? What gaps exist?
- Do you have clear career roadmaps to help people develop and succeed within your organisation?
- Are you struggling to recruit the talent you need for your organisation?
- Do you fully understand which resources should be assigned to which activities?
- Is there a clear link between learning strategy and learning implementation?
If you have answered ‘no’ to any/all of the above questions, we can help you meet your future workforce needs.